Charles L. Black III serves as the Executive Vice President, Marketing & Strategic Development for Hilton & Hyland. Previously, he was instrumental in creating and implementing strategies that helped expand the global presence of Montage Beverly Hills he was the Director of Sales & Marketing. Any luxury brands interested in partnering with Hilton & Hyland should contact him at email@example.com.
Partners Rick Hilton and Jeff Hyland established the firm in 1993 with the intention of creating a small real estate boutique that would grow to meet the demands of the market, yet never outgrow a founding philosophy for meeting the uniquely individual concerns of each client. Together they have built strong ties to the global marketplace while holding fast to the advantages of a small one-office brokerage based in Beverly Hills. As founding affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate, the firm is the only Los Angeles area broker represented by a company that has been bringing the world’s most influential – and affluent – buyers and sellers together for 230 years.
These top ten places around the world are the best-ranked luxurious hotels to lay your head. They are all over the world from a beachfront stay in the Caribbean to a luxurious jungle in India. Enjoy our list below.
1. Palacio Nazarenas, set in a tranquil plaza behind Cusco’s main square in Peru, has been ranked the best luxury hotel in the world.
2. The stunning five-star Palacio Nazarenas, close to Machu Picchu, offers views across the mountains from its suites.
3. An Exclusive resort: Jumby Bay, a sprawling 18,000-square-foot beachfront estate in the Caribbean.
4. The Oberoi Vanyavilas in India – a luxury jungle resort on the edge of the Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve.
7. La Maison Arabe in Morocco was a filming location of Sex and the City 2. With one of the best Hamman Spas in the world, this hidden gem is a favorite amongst the world’s most international jetsetters.
8. The Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas is home to the best spa on the Las Vegas Strip. As a non-smoking hotel, guests flock to this destination to taste the delicious food of Pierre Gagniere’s Twist which sits on the top floor.
9. Yotel is one of our favorite boutique hotels in Manhattan, New York. Modeled after a private jet, this stunning space has a robot that secures your luggage! Now it doesn’t get anymore high tech then that!
10. Hotel Costes in Paris is where the most fashionable people in the world hang out. A staple of Paris Couture Fashion week, patrons come to this destination to listen to stylish music and gaze at the beautiful crowd.