The RVA Virtual Pride Market is a shopping and awareness event to support, celebrate and promote the visibility of Richmond Virginia’s LGBTQ+ makers, artists, small business owners, and organizations doing important work for the LGBTQ+ RVA community.
This artists market and Pride event is organized by those who wish to celebrate LGBTQ+ Pride together in a safe way. Attendees can purchase an official RVA Virtual Pride shirt in which 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Nationz Foundation, a black and trans-led organization dedicated to providing education and information related to HIV prevention and overall health and wellness. 15% of each vendors proceeds will be also be donated to Nationz.
Please support these artists in honor of Pride!
· Dayum This is My Jam: Queer and Trans-owned jam, salsa, and pickle company
· Pistil + StamenQueer-owned floral & botanical art company
· Karmalita’s Marshmallows and Confections: Queer/Black-owned Crafter of Marshmallow & Confections
· RVA Coven: LGBTQ Coven crafter of Witch Boxes + Pride soap
· Two Fat Babies Candle Company: Queer/Black-owned candle company
· The Tottering Teacup: Queer-owned bakery/tea shop
· Nicmakesknickknacks: Non-Binary creator of jewelry + art
· Diamond and Shadow: Queer-owned/crafter of uncommon apparel
· Over The Rainbow Apparel: Trans-owned alternative Pride Accessories & Apparel
· Guy Piper: LGBTQ-Embracing clever apparel & housewares company
· Color & Culture: Black-Owned/LGBTQ-Embracing apparel company
· Sarah Schultz-Taylor Photography: Queer-owned Feminist Photographer