The original post appeared on True Activist.
Love to swim but hate the chlorine? Here’s a collection of amazing natural pools that offer a chemical-free way to stay cool.
Eco-friendly natural swimming pools are slowly beginning to gain buzz throughout the world. Often called swimming ponds, can be beautiful oases of greenery and sustainability, as well as safe, fun places to take a dip.
No chemicals or devices that disinfect or sterilize water are used, and all clarifying and purifying of the water is achieved through biological filters and plants rooted hydroponically in the system.
1. They use plants to filter the water instead of chemicals and look gorgeous while doing it
2. They are beautiful and look amazing all year around, changing with the seasons
3. Makes you feel closer to nature
4.They look much nicer than normal pools
5. They use very little energy to maintain
6. Your imagination is your only limitation
7. They attract amphibious and aquatic creatures. It is well known that these types of creatures indicate a healthy ecosystem
8. No red eyes, dried out skin or hair
These pools can cost a fraction of the price of a conventional pool to build and will definitely be more fun to swim in. Share these awesome pools with your friends and family and let’s start a movement for people to choose natural pools.
Please visit: http://www.trueactivist.com/8-reasons-why-natural-pools-are-awesome/