While it’s snowing all around the world this winter, there’s a little outdoor restaurant located in Los Angeles that sits with an outdoor patio and innovative cocktail. Alcove is located in the hip Los Feliz neighborhood just a couple miles from Hollywood.
Alcove was once a small brick cottage but it has been transformed into a charming restaurant. The cocktail list has been curated by the Big Bar’s Aaron Alvarez with delectable concoctions by Eugene Lee. Checkout this season’s new cocktail list:
7. Redrum – Bacardi 8, Jamaican Rum, cherry, bitters & lime – Redrum has a smooth creamy texture with the ultimate combination of sweet with savory.
6. Miss Grey is light and bubbly, the perfect drink for a hot day – Singani 63, Aquavit, Peychauds, lemon & bubbles.
5. Burning Brush is fun and wintery; the dash of rosemary gives it a fragrant taste – Montelobos mezcal, chartreuse, rosemary, pineapple cordial.
4. Lazy Dazy will wake you up with a sharp citrus kick – wheat whiskey, apple brandy, cointreau, persimmon & lemon.
3. The Bas was inspired by a Muy Thai MMA Fighter – Bols Genever, St. Germain, dry vermouth, bergamot.
2. Sari not sorry warms you up on those cold rainy days – Bombay Sapphire East, maraschino, lemon & raspberry.
1. To finish off your cocktail experience, end with a mildly sweet hot chocoletti – stolen rum, meletti, chocolate & almond milk.
1929 Hillhurst Ave
Los Angeles, California 90027