As we come towards the festivities of the holidays, many people are traveling to visit friends, family or simply just taking a lovely family vacation. Many people are looking for the best travel wear that is chic yet comfortable for those longs flights. Here are our top styles to wear during your holiday trips.
1. This attire is casual, travel-friendly and chic all at once, the jeans are made by Buffalo jeans accompanied by a nice white tank top covered by a gray cardigan followed by Tory Burk shoes and accessories to match.
2. This comfortable fit is great for travel wear, a black dress along with a jean jacket followed by riding boots and a wonderful handbag and diamond stud earrings. You can never go wrong with a style like this while traveling.
3. This is a travel wear for those travelers who are on the go straight from the plane to their holiday party. A nice holiday emerald blouse with a pair of denim along with a pair of wedge boots followed by some gold accessories is just perfect for a trip to visit family during the season of giving.
5. Want a more sophisticated, this ensemble is great if your meeting with family or friends for a night out to a lounge, restaurant and a date for the holidays. Leather pants always make a statement along with a cashmere cardigan with a belt to accent your waistline, a pair of suede booties heels a leather hand bag followed buy gold accessories.
6. Looking to be New Years eve ready from the plane, this is definitely an outfit that say I’m ready to bring in the new year. This lovely blue dress paired with a champagne colored shoes accent by pearls for that Jackie O look of class, sexiness and demure look.
7. This sultry look is a statement maker, but yet still comfortable especially if you’re looking to wear an outfit for a company event. You can never go wrong with a black cocktail dress addressed with a blazer and a pair of stiletto heels worn with an accent jewelry.
8. Traveling outside of the U.S. for the holidays? This outfit says world traveler, I’m ready for warm weather and sunshine. Wearing a pencil skirt with a white casual button up shirt, accessorized with gold jewels and a tote bag is very chic and clairvoyant for traveling to the Caribbean.
9. Weekend getaway? Well, this is perfect for a nice trip for the weekend someplace warm to just get away from the coldness of winter. Jeans, a nice silk blouse, sunglasses, a great hat, a handbag to match and a pair of Converse says “I need a break from the cold”.
10. This fit is great for taking a trip to the slopes during the holidays it’s warm yet cute. A nice cotton tweed sweater over a shirt with jeans, a pair of warm boots a great accessory handbag and accent jewelry makes this look perfect.
Now to show a few outerwear must-haves for this holiday season…
1. This irregular long sleeve tweed winter trench coat is a great look for on the go.
2.Beige Trenchcoat with fur will definitely keep you warm while traveling to your destination.
3. This biker jacket crafted in knit fabric with fleece lining, a shearing notched lapels, slanting zip front fastening, twin flap details to the front, in a shortcut, long sleeve styling with shearling and buckle details to the cuffs makes this a definite must-have for the holidays.
4. This is a lotus collar long sleeve grey sweater with drawstring for a more snug look in the neck area.
5. This lovely chunky fleece infinity scarf with a leather buckle is a great accessory to your outfit.
6.Wool Blend single breasted and slim fitting winter coat is a wonderful add on to that amazing dress or suit.
8. Knitted gloves with leather accent is an alluring look to your outer wear.
9. Hunter cable cuff boots are great for waterproofing your feet.