Miami Beach‘s Eden Roc Resort is an escape to true paradise with a classic ambiance and all the modern amenities that you would want. For over 50 years, it has been one of South Florida’s premiere properties to get away from it all. Located on the pristine Golden Mile, it has been frequented by celebrities from all different kinds of industries. Elizabeth Taylor even had one of her weddings at this incredible hotspot.
Serenity is the feeling you will experience once you step foot into the private resort. Located 20 to 30 blocks from the bustling South Beach, you won’t have to worry about being bothered by annoying partiers. Wake up, enjoy room service…the day is all yours.
1. A welcome amenity to greet you as you enter your suite:
2. Enjoy corner-side guestrooms with a view. The Atlantic ocean view is soothing as you sit in your suite.
3. Room service with a view:
4. Relax and don’t feel a care in the world. You are sitting atop the Ocean with a view as far as the eye can see.
5.The view of Miami Beach, down the coastline.
6. With four pools (1 is adults only), sit beneath the blue sky as music plays in the background.
7. The turquoise blue waters are mesmerizing.
8. If the beach is what you desire, a private beach awaits you with luxury services–The Collins Club.
9. Can you see yourself laying in this sunbed?
10. Dining with an Ocean view is a must at the Cabana Beach Club.
11. Grilled Florida Grouper – Grilled Filet with Escabeche of Sweet Peppers, Tomato, Black Olives, Green Beans, Garlic Glaze and Boniato Puree.
12. Fish Tacos with Fries.
13. Ceviche Trio – Grouper, Leche de Tigre, Aji Limo, Mixto, Aji Rocoto, Tomato, Snapper, Aji Amarillo, Citrus & Pervian Corn with a Tropical Pineapple Boat.
14. Eden Roc is home to one of Miami Beach’s most sought after spas – with 18 treatment rooms.
15. If you want to work out, state of the art fitness equipment is there for you to enjoy with a view.
16. When night has fallen, admire the impressive lobby that features high ceilings, art deco architecture and massive columns. Have a cocktail or a bite to eat here.
17. The lobby bar/restaurants plays infectious jazz and Latin tunes while the contemporary energy of Miami Beach surges throughout the space.
18. Elizabeth Taylor had one of her weddings here.
20. Are you ready to get your tan on?
Glamorous accommodations have world travelers flocking to this destination. Hopefully, you too can experience Eden Roc Resort in Miami Beach.
Have you been to Eden Roc? Leave a comment below.