No Matter how much money you have, these 24 trips will definitely change your life. Most people have no idea that they could be traveling smarter. These are my favorite hacks that I’ve come across, tips that changed the way I travel forever.
1. Enable Private Browsing when booking flights and hotels online.
Travel sites often track your visits and will raise the price simply because you’ve visited before.
2. Put a dryer sheet at the bottom of a suitcase to keep your clothes smelling fresh.
3. Roll clothes, instead of folding, to save tons of baggage space.
4. If you have clothes that need to be folded, use tissue paper to keep them from wrinkling.
5. Use a pill container to keep jewelry organized and untangled
6. Keep loose chargers and cables organized with a glasses case
7. Put socks and underwear inside your shoes when you pack to save space
8. Use straws to carry travel-size amounts of skin care products
9. Use a binder clip to protect the head of shaving razors.
10. Tuck your soap and wash cloth together with this easy-to-fold pouch
11. A shower cap is an easy way to cover the bottoms of shoes
12. Keep your headphones from tangling by winding them around a binder clip
13. Keep hair clips tidy with an empty Tic Tac container
14. When packing, line collars with a belt to keep them crispy
15. Keep your travel-size containers and refill them, instead of buying new each time
16. Use a spring from an old pen to protect chargers from bending and breaking
17. To use Google Maps offline, type “OK Maps,” and the visible area will save for future access.
18. Instead of buying water at the airport, bring an empty bottle along and fill it up after passing security
19. When reserving airline seats for 2 people, get the aisle and window
20. If you forget your wall plug, charge devices through the USB slot on a TV
21. Every time you start a new SD card on your digital camera, take a quick self-shot
22. Get the WiFi password for many establishments by checking the comments section of FourSquare
23. For bonus points, travel with a power strip and be the airport hero.
24. On your last day in a foreign country, collect all your loose money and give it to the homeless.
Most importantly…keep traveling!