Introducing Abercrombie & Kent’s New Private Jets.
Abercrombie & Kent will be the first to operate luxury private jet journeys featuring fully lie-flat seats beginning in the fall of 2014. All of A&K’s private jet journeys will now feature a privately chartered Icelandair Boeing 757-200ER with 50 custom-designed Italian leather seats equipped with a personal massage system, 4-way adjustable headrests and lumbar support, and more than 6.5 feet of legroom (79” pitch).
Additional seating enables each guest to socialize in comfort with their travel companion(s), while a full privacy screen and extra-high seat back provide undisturbed rest.
First and Foremost: It’s All About Comfort.
“I truly believe – in fact I built Abercrombie & Kent on the belief – that we can provide our guests with an unexpected level of comfort,” says A&K founder, chairman and CEO Geoffrey Kent. “So I’m thrilled that our guests will be the first to experience completely lie-flat, first class seats on our private jet journey around the world this fall. This level of comfort was unimaginable when we introduced the first Royal Air Tour circling the globe in 1989.”
Everything is Always Top of the Line.
While on board, guests will enjoy a fully stocked, open bar featuring top-shelf wine and spirits, in addition to an on-board chef who provides personalized, first class meal service. Completing this best-in-class in-flight experience is a flight crew who travels with the group throughout, learning personal preferences and helping to make the private aircraft a familiar and inviting home away from home.
And New For 2015: Wonders of the World by Private Jet (September 17 – October 10, 2015)
- Board the luxurious Hiram Bingham train on an exclusive charter to Machu Picchu, the ancient citadel of the Incas, located on a narrow peninsula high above the Urubamba River.
- Walk through the volcanic quarry on Easter Island where hundreds of giant stone moai were laboriously carved — and some abandoned in varying stages of completion.
- Unwind in the tropical paradise of Samoa.
- Explore Istanbul’s Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and Basilica Cistern when they are closed to the public.
- Sleep under the stars in the Sahara Desert & discover Marrakech with Geoffrey Kent as your host.
- Enjoy dinner at the Sydney Opera House, a modern wonder and icon, and attend a private performance.
- Explore Angkor Wat with a preservation specialist who explains the struggle to protect this remarkable complex of temples, palaces and terraces amidst two decades of civil unrest.
- Experience the power of the Taj Mahal, a monument to love that no photograph can fully capture.
Priced at $108,000 Per Person for 24 Days.
To learn more about Wonders of the World by Private Jet, go to http://www.abercrombiekent.com/privatejet or call 800 554 7094 to speak to a Travel Consultant.