Rocka Beach is part of the Beck and Score World Cup Experience.
1. Rocka Beach is the epitome of chic.
Sponsored by Veuve Clicquot, it is one of the few places in the world where you can drink your favorite bubbly amid those signature yellow umbrellas right on the beach.
2. The locale is a destination for European jetsetters.
Think models, celebrities and the beautiful people!
3. Exquisite little gem
Though Rocka Beach is expensive, it is worth every penny. The tuna carpaccio is to die for. It has the best food in Buzios by far!
4. Day beds with views.
Watch the waves crash as you sip your Caipirinha, feast on seafood and get your tan on.
5. The music is loungy.
It features some of the best European DJ sets to match the picturesque scenery.
6. British Airways Highlife Magazine named it top 10 “creative cuisine” restaurants.
7. The fish is always fresh.
8. The house white wine is crisp and delicious. Try it!
9. A quote from one of the locals on Trip Advisor:
“After about 20 meals at this restaurant I can assure you that this is the best restaurant in Búzios. I have been living here in Búzios for almost 2 years and have been visiting more or less every restaurant. There are many good restaurants in Búzios but the thing that makes Rocka special is that Gustavo (the splendid experimental chef) and Santiago (co-owner) are more or less always present and can make sure that the guests gets the best food and service possible. They are going to do the catering to our own wedding, I guess that has proves how satisfied we are.”
10. Every night, the owners transform a rustic beach cabana overlooking a rocky ocean scene into an elegant setting for dinner.
Sit overlooking the ocean and full moon and enjoyed a very inventive and delicious meal of 4-5 courses. An unforgettable evening!
Trip Advisor put together a list of the top 10 experiences in Buzios for your enjoyment.