1. Fill a glass jar with vinegar and citrus peels to make your own scented vinegar for cleaning or as a fabric softener in the laundry.
2. Reuse dryer sheets to clean moldings and baseboards of dust and pet hair.
3. Rub faucets with wax paper to prevent water spots and fingerprints.
4. Mix 1/2 c. of vinegar with 1 gallon of warm water for a perfect hardwood floor cleaner. Hint: Add a few drops of essential oils for a fresh scent.
5. Use a mixture of half coconut oil and half baking soda to remove sticky substances.
For bigger cleaning jobs, get in touch with a company such as Kwik Sweep to help clear out any junk you have.