Experience the beauty of Brazil and the thrill of ”joga bonito” with our
Steve Nash Soccer Experience. Start in Rio de Janeiro and join NBA
All-Star Steve Nash and other soccer professionals on the pitch for
a private 5 vs. 5 soccer match. After scoring a goal off an assist from
the future NBA Hall of Famer, continue on to Maracanã Stadium and
join Steve at the Spain vs. Chile match on June 18. Experience the
action unfold in total comfort from the Bossa Nova Studio including
food prepared by an internationally renowned chef and premium
beverages throughout the match.
luxury villa accommodations in Buzios
Trip Dates: June 16 – 23
Following the game, you’ll make your way to Búzios to join Steve and
others for the ultimate waterman adventure hosted by big wave surf
legend Garrett “GMAC” McNamara. Known for riding the largest
wave ever surfed (100-feet at Nazaré, Portugal), GMAC will offer
daily surf and stand-up paddleboard lessons.
Garrett McNamara to teach surfing lessons
The Steve Nash Soccer Experience includes:
• Experience the 2014 FIFA World Cup™ alongside NBA All-Star Steve Nash
• Surf sessions with Garrett McNamara
• Steve Nash hosted 5 v 5 soccer game
• 3 night stay in luxury accommodations in Rio de Janeiro
• 4 night stay in a picturesque Búzios villa
• Official MATCH Hospitality ticket-inclusive hospitality package for Spain vs. Chile
• Private dinner with Nash & McNamara at Rocka restaurant in Búzios
• Ground transportation and complimentary access to armored vehicle transfers
• Concierge services through Beck & Score’s proprietary Valet solution
• Onsite protective agents
• Complimentary Visa Proxy
Only 9 packages are available to participate in this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Contact Beck & Score for additional details and to reserve your spot now.
Packages starting at $13,000 per person, based on Double Occupancy.
Trip Advisor put together a list of the top 10 experiences in Buzios for your enjoyment.