On March 22nd, Concierge Auctions will host the auction for the Water Falling Estate in Ninole on Big Island in Hawaii. More and more high net worth individuals who are purchasing Hawaiian real estate are turning to auctions as the “smart” way to buy and sell their homes.
Originally offered at $26.5 million, the auction without reserve of one of the most luxurious homes on the island presents an incredible opportunity for potential buyers.
more a private “resort,” than a house, the five bedroom and ten bath Water Falling Estate supports amenities that include an Olympic infinity pool, 9 tee golf course, and 450-seat tennis stadium. If that is not enough, there is even a two story waterslide for the kids. Located on nearly 10 acres of land on the island’s secluded north end, the estate also offers total privacy—complete even with a helipad for those that want to skip the traffic and arrive directly by air.
And no luxury home in Hawaii would be complete unless complemented by the island’s natural beauty. At Water Falling Estate, residents have their choice with both panoramic views of the Pacific and a triple decker waterfall.
We love the cylindrical elevator!
· Set on 250-foot cliff along the Hamakua Coast
· 8,100sf // 10,000sf including lanais // 9.44 acres
· 5 bedrooms // 10 bathrooms
· High-quality construction and finishes
· Built to last for multiple generations with high strength reinforced concrete
· Clad in travertine tile // Low-maintenance
· Completely receding glass doors for indoor/outdoor living
· 3-story pneumatic elevator
· Japanese-style open showers
· Views from each room of natural waterfalls
· Panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean
· Fully finished 4-car garage
· Rooftop helipad with 3 landing pads
· 450-seat tennis stadium and basketball court
· 9-tee golf course // Paved running track
· Olympic infinity pool with 2-story waterslide
· 2 TMKs // Room for expansion
· Previously listed for $26.5M // Selling Without Reserve