In the SLS Hotel, lies one of the best new Vegas restaurants, Bazaar Meat. Once you pull up to the SLS Hotel, you will need to cross the bright illuminated floor as you enter Vegas’ hippest hotel. Pass the Sayers Club on your left and LIFE Nightclub on your right (you can’t miss the large lit LIFE letters), you will enter a restaurant that is one of the best experiences you will ever have.
1. You check in to a kiosk and greeted by 3 beautiful women.
2. The waitstaff is handsome.
3. Meat is displayed in illuminated refrigerators – Awesome presentation.
Doesn’t this look delicious and amazing? Are you salivating?
Who would have ever thought garlic could look so good?
4. The restaurant is one large open hallway. There are five open kitchens in the restaurant. The venue seats 260 and the cocktail lounge seats 150. It’s one of the largest high quality restaurants that we have seen which has the capacity to hold 410. There are 65 employees.
5. The cocktail/winelist menu is as thick as a bible. The selection is amazing.
6. If you order the Japanese Kobe Eye of the Rib, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan, you get a certificate of authenticity with your dish. The bottom right print is an actual nose-print of the cow. Radiation levels are minimal.
7. Bluefin Tuna Bella Steak 16 oz. – Piquillo pepper confit, balsalmic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, maldon salt – this is Bluefin tuna like no other.
8. The Croquetas de Pollo (Chicken-bechamel fritters) are serviced in an acrylic shoe that was designed by Salma Hayek’s brother.
9. The knives are by designer Jean Philip and are super sexy.
10. Innovative dishes & drinks
1. Jose’s Asian Taco (left) – Jamon iberico de bellota, toasted nori, flying fish roe.
2. Tortilla Sacromente (2nd to the left) – Egg omelet from the heart of the Gypsy neighborhood ofSacromonte, Granada, Spain, farm eggs, kidney, sweetbreads, bone marrow.
3. Beef Carpaccio – Parmesan Grissini – Washugyu beef, espuma, caramelized onion puree.
4. The Classic – Beef Tartare (right) – Beef sirloin, savora mustard, egg yolk, HP Sauce, anchovy, Parker House Rolls
5. This is how they make “DON’T BE A LEMON” – A DRINK
6. Foie gras smores – Foie gras, chocolate, marshmallow, graham crackers.
7. Cotton Candy Rum and Coke.
8. Your desserts will come in transparent red Bazaar Meat boxes. Above is the 20 piece desserts with candy, tarts, marshmallows and many more. You can order them on a tray but we recommend the red boxes. You can savor a few of them and take the rest home.
Our dining experience lasted 4.5 hours…and it was DELICIOUS!
Have you been to the Bazaar Meat or any of José Andrés other restaurants? Leave a comment below.