I was thinking of all the places I have visited and realized that I hadn’t seen even half of the beauty of this world. However, I like to plan my next trip in advance, so I usually do thorough research of places that I want to visit and places I can visit (so I get something in between my wishes and possibilities).
My dream vacations are usually in bay cities, and I won’t lie, Europe is the continent I am always ready to roam.
So, to cut it short, I have created a list of places I would visit, hoping that it will inspire you to plan your next trip.
- Italy, Amalfi Coast– I know that watching films(and Instagram pictures)shot in this place made me long for it, but truth to be told, Amalfi is breathtaking. The rocky coast, the colorful houses, Italian music, the sea, food, and lovely beaches – all wrapped in one makes for a dream vacation. Positano, Cinque Terre, Riomaggiore, Vernazza, and Sorrento are just a few of the small towns. They are located on the coast and are inviting you to go and indulge in the Mediterranean Sea and delicious Italian wine and specialties.
- Spain, Costa Brava– The eastern Spanish coast is another paradise destination that you should not miss. If by any case you travel there, don’t miss the dreamy Barcelona, but also the islands and the smaller towns such as Girona and Lloret de Mar or Valencia. During my last trip, Barcelona was the primary port we stopped with the cruiser, so I wanted to see most of the city within a limited time. Booking excursions is the smartest way to see some great places. It will save you time and nerves.
- USA, Hawaii– I feel like everything was said for this Earth paradise, but still, I am putting it on my list. No matter which island you pick your vacation or honeymoon, you will have the best time. The ocean is lovely, the beaches are long, and the best part is that you don’t have to spend your entire time at the beach. Hawaii offers hiking, surfing, delicious food, shopping in the cities, sports; you name it.
- Niagara Falls– Located between the USA and Canada, this force of nature will leave you speechless. Millions of tourists visit the falls every year, and the interest for it will not change any time soon. The power of water was an inspiration for many artists and filmmakers to use the scenery in their art. But this place is the ultimate challenge for adrenalin seekers who see it as the biggest test of their bravery (here read more aboutpeople going down the falls in a barrel).
- Peru, Machu Picchu– Going to Peru without seeing the World Heritage that is Machu Picchu is merely impossible. It was built on a cliff (400 meters high), and yes, it will take effort to climb it. Once you are on the top you will be rewarded with a magnificent view of the Urubamba River. The Incas lived there during the 1400s. So if you want to challenge your inner explorer and to visit one of the most beautiful historical sites on our planet, add Machu Picchu on your list.
- Turkey, Pamukkale– The name itself translates as the Cotton Castle (because it resembles cotton plantations). This is one of those places that will make you forget about any pool you swam in. It is like tens of small pools that are connected and located one above each other. Pamukkale is like nothing you have seen in your life; the water is turquoise, and the whole place is located on the top of a soak. Here you will find perfectly preserved ruins of what used to be a spa city Hierapolis (dating back from the Roman times).