When your time is your most valuable asset, traveling on a private jet is a necessity, especially if you want to escape the Paparrazi. Checkout these private jets owned by celebrities and billionaires.
15. Tyler Perry owns this Gulfstream 3
14. Celine Dion owns this Bombardier Global Express Jet and likes to fly in style
13. Warren Buffet owns this Gulfstream IV which seats 16 people with luxurious leather seats
12. Billionaire Michael Dell owns this Gulfstream V which is probably one of the most comfortable jets in the world
11. Rupert Murdoch owns this Gulfstream 550
10. Jim Carrey owns this Gulfstream V. Estimated value is $59 Million. The G5 holds 16 passengers and can travel the speed of sound
9. John Travolta owns the Boeing 707-138. He parks this baby at his house!
8. Oprah Winfrey owns this Bombardier Global Express XRS. The plane has designer fixtures and is powered by 2 Rolls Royce Engines
7. Serge Brin and Larry Page own this Boeing 767-200. Known as the Google Jet, its a status symbol of how well the company does
6. Bill Gates owns this Bombardier BD-700 Global Express. Estimated worth is $40 million
5. Jay Z and Beyonce own this Bombardier Challenger 850 Learjet. Estimated worth is $40 Million
4. Tom Cruise owns this G VI. Estimated worth is $36 Million. This 19 Passenger plane can climb up to an altitute of 45,000 miles
3. Investor Mark Cuban owns this Boeing 767-222. Estimated value is $144 million. He refitted it with custom seats so that it could fit some of his players from the Dallas Mavericks
2. Elvis Presley made sure that his Jet, called the ‘Lisa Marie’ had all the bells and whistles. With a master bedroom and bathroom, golden faucets and a golden bathtub, what more do you need?
1. Donald Trump owns this jet estimated value at $100 million. This Boeing 727-23 accommodates 23 people