2. Prince Albert, Princess Caroline, and Princess Charlene are in charge of the A list guestlist for the Bal de la Rose event in Monte Carlo
3. Charlotte Casiraghi (age 27), Princess Caroline’s daughter, made her first public appearance after just having a baby. She wore a strapless silver Chanel Couture gown with a simple up do.
4. British singer Mika performed at this years event and Karl Lagerfeld made an appearance. Princess Caroline asked Lagerfeld to design this years Ball.
5. The event was held on Saturday March 29th and was the premiere event for young royals to get their groove on.
6. Princess Caroline wore a strapless classic creme dress
7. Tickets to the event cost a staggering 800 Euros a ticket and proceeds go to the foundation to celebrate its 50th anniversary
8. The foundation celebrates emerging talent– dance, film scholarships, apprenticeships and fellowship and is named after Grace Kelly, Princess of Monaco and American starlett
9. Karl Lagerfeld wore his signature black blazer, thick tie, sunglasses and cut-off gloves. Mika was wearing a slim-fit red suit with a classic bowtie
10. Playmate Victoria Silvstedt wore a pink embellished flower-print dress.
11. It’s not a party until you are partying with the Royals! We love the energy, fashion and the cause. I’m sure Grace Kelly would have been really proud! This is one of the few events where the Royal family gets to let their hair down and have a great time.