10 Must-do things in St Tropez this Summer
Just so you won’t get lost at the wrong places our St Tropez House team in Saint Tropez have put together a great list of places-to-be when you are in Saint Tropez this summer-time. We are also putting together an off season Saint Tropez Guide. Also if you have any suggestions please use the comments below.
- Get choppered in to Saint Tropez by helicopter to avoid the traffic – helipad behind Kon Tiki – Route des Plages
- Have a luxury lunch at famous Club 55 on Pampelonne Beach Patch Ramatuelle before heading back to your yacht.
- Rent a beach bed (mattelas) with the celebs at Les Palmiers on Pampelonne Beach Ramatuelle
- Have a glass of french rosé for apéro and some little bites people watching atSenequier au Port
- Get dressed up for a club night at Les Caves du Roy in Les Places des Lices
- Have a party dinner at La Villa Romana in Saint Tropez
- Have a romantic dinner at villa in Gassin (the village perché) looking over the Golphe de Saint Tropez
- Have a beach party at Nikki Beach on Pampelonne Epi Beach
- Go to the Jazz Festival in Ramatuelle for your favorite music
- Walk to Cap Lardier from your villa in Gigaro Beach